Looking for a fresh drink?
Soul-Lemon Ginger Moonshine by SoulBee is a fun spring or summer cocktail mixer or front porch sipper.
- 2 cups lemonade
- 1/2 tsp. Organic Pure Orange Extract
- 1/4 cup Ginger Honey Powder
- 2 tbsp Lemongrass
- 1/4 cup moonshine
- Whisk together lemonade and SoulBee Ginger Powder in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add lemongrass and simmer for about 5 min.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Strain into a 2-cup sealable jar and stir . It’s ready to sip right away, but it gets better after a couple of weeks.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Note: Moonshine is widely available in liquor stores, but vodka or white whiskey will work as a substitute.
Pour small servings from the jar and sip. Or mix with ice and soda water for a refreshing cocktail.
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?